The Church Treasurer’s Role is a comprehensive book on the role of the church treasurer. It deals with the principle functions of receiving, accounting and disbursement of church funds within the guidelines of church policies.
- Developing a Concept of Money
- Who Gives the Money?
- Designated Fund Management
- How is the Money Disbursed?
- Reports, Reports, Reports
- Safeguarding assets from waste, fraud, and inefficient use
- Promoting accuracy and reliability in the accounting records
- Encouraging compliance with church policies
- Evaluating the efficiency of operations
- Plus other relevant topics